Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Banned from Parallax

After posting my rotary dumper project the resident cyber bully succeeded in getting me banned from the forum after several posts. It took a while but he is still there insulting me after i am gone. Apparently he can insult me and violate every one of their 'netiquete' rules, however i cannot insult back. There is no validation of answers to questions, so be advised it is a 'public' forum not a repository of knowledge. I guess it is just as well, since the BS2 boards will not fit in an HO train car i will be shopping elsewhere for my next controller. It was real and it was fun but it was not real fun afterall. In case the code is also banned... the next 2 (actually previous) posts will contain the code for anyone that can use it to operate their rotary dumper. One for the Parallax BOE and one for the homebrew board. The homebrew board has a little more code as i added a 5th servo and an IR detector to read commands from a SONY DVD remote control. That code could of course be used on the BOE... just be advised the pins are physically almost mirror reversed between the two boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment